KPop Fever: All You Can Meat at KPub BBQ
The Korean Pop wave has hit our shores and it’s now so big that it’s even invaded our food chain. The newly opened KPub BBQ restaurant in Bonifacio Global City is a meat-all-you-can concept restaurant with--you guessed it--a KPop theme. This newly opened restaurant features a 420 seating capacity which makes it a perfect place for events and large gatherings. KPub also boasts of a large indoor, high definition, widescreen LCD television where you can enjoy your most popular KPop music videos while you eat.
The restaurant is the perfect place to take the family, friends, or business associates for a night out or to have a great lunch or dinner. The ambiance is quite conducive for conversations (even with the music playing) and there is time to chitchat between cooking and eating the freshly prepared meat on the grill.
High tech grill imported from Korea
Large screen TV playing KPop music videos
Make yourself at home
Kimchi bokkeumbap (Fried Rice)
Kimchi Pajeon (Kimchi Pancakes)
- Ssam gyup sal (pork belly)
- Dae pae ssam gyup sal (thinly sliced pork belly)
- Yangnyum samkyupsal (sweet n' spicy pork belly)
- Daeji kalbi (tender pork marinated in soy and garlic)
- Dak bulgogi (marinated chicken fillets)
- Dak kalbi (sweet and spicy chicken fillets)
- Chadolbaki (beef sukiyaki)
- Shike (sweet healthy rice drink)
- Plate of assorted vegetables
Meat all you can
- Kpub beef kalbi (marinated short ribs)
- Kalbi sal (rib finger)
- Beef bulgogi (beef in soy and garlic)
- L.A. kalbi (cross cut short ribs)
- Red wine ssam gyup sal (pork belly marinated in red wine)
A lot of choices to make
Keep grilling and eating. It’s meat all you can!
Have some Sikhye (sweet rice beverage) to help you digest
Heineken Green Room
KPub Souvenir store: Buy your imported CDs here
Are these your favorite K-Pop bands?
If you’re a KPop fan, this is the place for you. Not only can you enjoy Korean BBQ, but you can also watch and enjoy all your favorite Korean bands while you eat. Not that much of a fan? That’s alright, the food itself in the restaurant is a strong magnet and reason for you to drop by! Come for the music, or for the KPop theme, but rest assured, the food and great service will keep you coming back for more.