All About Mom: 2015 Mother's Day Hotel and Food Promotions in Manila
Mother's Day is just around the corner and you can not only say it through flowers--you can honor her with a delicious and unforgettable feast. It's been proven through years with all our fully booked and crowded restaurants every second Sunday of May (did you know the dates change in other parts of the world?) that the way to a woman's heart is also through her stomach.
To celebrate the joy of motherhood, many restaurants and hotels are offering impressive promotions for Mother's Day this year. Still clueless as to where to bring the best woman in your life on May 10? Here's a rundown of hotel, food, and other festive offerings to make this Mother's Day 2015 weekend extra special.
2. Richmonde Hotel Ortigas: Mom’s Country Garden Luncheon at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas' Richmonde Café is available on May 10, 2015 for P995 nett per person. Spoil Mom further with an exclusive 3 + 1 deal: for every three guests paying the regular rate, mom gets to be the boss and eats for free. The bountiful spread will have a rustic afternoon theme with antipasto and soup, salads, toast with your choice of dips Shrimp Bisque and Italian Wedding Soup. Mains include comfort food like Lemon Chicken with Artichokes; Vegetable Lasagna with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto; Herbed Roasted Potato; Steamed Kani wrapped in Nori; Roast Prime of Rib with Horseradish Cream & Au Jus; and Beef-wrapped Asparagus with Wild Mushroom Sauce. Various dishes from the show kitchen also available, from pasta treats to fried dishes and grilled items, and a sweet spread of desserts like Hot Apple and Nuts Crumble, Baklava Parcels, Opera Slices, assorted Cupcakes and Cake Pops.
3. Vivere Hotel & Resorts Alabang: Super Mom Heavenly Treat room promo starts at P7,500 nett for an overnight suite accommodation inclusive of buffet breakfast at the rooftop restaurant The Nest Dining in the Sky, and luscious chocolate truffles. Mommies also have a choice of Aromatherapy Massage or Foot Spa with manicure/pedicure at the Vivere Spa & Wellness Center after their complementary fitness work out at the Fitness Edge Gym. All for Moms Mother’s Day lunch buffet at the Vivere Ballroom is at P1,200 nett/adult and P600 nett/child, where families can enjoy a spread of Filipino delights, free 20-minute back massage, and exciting activities and goodies from sponsors. The Nest Dining in the Sky’s new addition for this month of Triple Classic Delight is a must-try dessert for Php250 nett -- a symphony of your classic favorites Sans Rival, Mixed Berries Pavlova, and Bailey’s Panna Cotta in one platter.
5. Diamond Hotel, Manila: Spoil mom with a pampering staycation in a Deluxe Room from May 8-10, 2015 which includes breakfast for two, a free upgrade to a Deluxe Palisade Room and a one-hour free facial treatment for Mom for only P7,000 nett. Dine at either Corniche (Buffet for P2,150 nett/person) and Yurakuen Japanese Restaurant (Ladies Set Menu at P1,988 nett/person) and Mom’s dining experience is complimentary when she dines with a minimum of five persons.
6. New World Makati Hotel: Mother’s Day Weekend Room Package starts at P6,000 per night from 8 to 10 May 2015 - enjoy complimentary breakfast for two, Internet access, access to the pool and Marahai Spa, and a fondant cake to sweeten her day. Love Chinese cuisine? Treat her at Jasmine with any of their two authentic Chinese set menus (starting at P1,495 per person) featuring Chef Wong Kam On’s signature dishes offered during lunch and dinner. Also available is Jasmine’s Yum Cha lunch with unlimited steamed, baked and fried dim sum specialties paired with soup, noodle dishes and dessert for P1,500 per person. Enjoy a brunch buffet at Café 1228 for P2,250 per person -- all mothers will be presented with a fresh red rose.
8. Marco Polo Ortigas Manila: Start off with a plush sleep experience starting at P5,800 net a room, inclusive of a breakfast buffet for two at Cucina the morning-after, complimentary WiFi service, recreational activities at the Fitness Centre and the indoor infinity pool. Mother’s Day Lunch Buffet at Cucina on May 10 is priced at P2,700 net per person. A glass of Strawberry Bellini will welcome guests and beautifully-wrapped pralines shall be given to the mothers as gift. Instant door prizes are also up for grabs such as hotel staycations, buffet gift certificates, discount vouchers and an exquisite hand-made ANN ONG jewelry.
9. The Peninsula Manila, Makati: Book seats for Mother's Day Brunch Buffet at Escolta on May 10 from 12 noon to 3pm (P2,400/adult, P3,500/with free-flow champagne, P1,300/child), featuring a smorgasbord of local and international favorites from the restaurant's open-plan kitchens and live stations. For dinner on Mother's Day, head to Escolta for a special buffet showcasing the signature dishes of their chefs, dinner is from 6:30pm to 10:30pm (P1,750/Adult, P970/Child). There's also an Afternoon Tea Buffet (P1,600/Adult, PHP850/Child) at The Lobby served with an array of select teas and infusions while listening to live music played by a classic flute and guitar duo. Shying from buffets? Enjoy a three-course menu (P2,400) or four-course menu (P2,950) for lunch at Old Manila from 11:30am to 2:30pm on May 10, or a Tastefully Thai Tea Set (P990) at The Lobby for a Southeast Asian inspired selection of pastries and delicacies. For ultimate pampering, treat mom to a staycation with MomMeCation Package (starts at P11,500/night) available from May until December 30, 2015.
10. Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila: From May 8 to 10, Spiral Mother's Day Showcase will feature secret recipes tried and tested through generations of culinary families, with dishes presented by Chefs Nina Daza-Puyat, Mia Manuel, Suzette Montinola and Judy Ann Santos. Experience culinary greatness and meet celebrity Chefs Mia Manuel, Nina Daza-Puyat and Judy Ann Santos as they celebrate Mother’s Day at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila on May 10, 2015 Sunday Brunch at Spiral. Mother’s Day Sunday Brunch on May 10, 2015 is available at P3,650+/adult and P1,600+/child. Rate is set at P2,100+/lunch and P2,700+/dinner on May 8, 2015, P2,700+/lunch and P2,750+/dinner on May 9, 2015, and P2,650+/dinner on May 10, 2015.
12. Marriott Manila: Treat her to an unforgettable Sunday Brunch (P2,800) complete with free flowing sparkling wine or a Dinner Buffet (P2,650) at Marriott Café on May 10. You can also surprise her with a lavish getaway for two from May 8 to 12, 2015 at P15,000++ inclusive of overnight stay in a deluxe room, buffet breakfast for two and P3,000 credit in Quan Spa and Cru Steakhouse.
13. The Heritage Hotel, Manila: the hotel celebrates through a Mother’s Day Buffet entitled “It’s Supermom’s Day” at the Riviera Café. Open for lunch and dinner (P1,300+/Adult, P700+/Child) reservations, the buffet also gives guests the chance to win a lunch or dinner buffet for two at the Riviera Café on Mother’s Day, May 10, 2015.
Flowers for your Fair Lady
Make your mom feel extra special this weekend by surprising her with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Click on the link below for a directory of Manila’s best florists.